Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saturday Morning Walk

I'm beginning to understand the magic of photography. I've never had a camera like this one before - and I know that the tool does not create the artist -but having a camera that allows almost instant feedback changes how one takes pictures. And, then, sorting through those pictures and picking the ones that you love, and that capture how your day felt and what you experienced, it turns a mostly average walk with Sam and Sean into a something remarkable.

This crow had his heart set on convincing Sam, Sean and I to leave. He followed us around, squawking, and generally indicating that he really didn't want us around.

Get off my lawn


Despite it being grey and starting to feel like early spring again, flowers are out and gorgeous.

flower3

Spring Flowers 1

After having enough of de-tangling Sam from various fences, bushes, and other obstacles Sean and I have decided to teach him to go over instead of under or around. This is him, mid jump, looking a little like Dumbo.

Flying Sam

Special thanks to Grant for lending me his (incredible) camera.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shots! So nice to see your photos again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry!

    I just saw your comment on my blog, but wasn't sure how to reach you other then commenting on your blog. I would love your DJ recommendation. Please feel free to email me at jessiesmoney@gmail.com. We're getting married in BC.

    Thanks!!
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete